The Landings Filey is located directly on the seafront and overlooks five miles of pristine Filey beach.
This a first floor, four star, self catering holiday apartment with a bay window in the lounge, giving unparalleled views of the Filey coast. There are two bedrooms, one containing a double bed, the other containing two single beds. You can check out the pictures here.
If accessed from the rear of the building there are no stairs, just a couple of steps.
Cots and high chairs are available on request.
There is plenty to see and do in Filey and with easy access to the Yorkshire Wolds, Dalby Forest and the RSBP bird sanctuary at Bempton you are never far from entertainment and exploration. The North York Moors steam train takes an 18 mile trip through the Esk valley, stopping at Goathland, which will be familiar to anyone who used to watch Heartbeat or has seen the Harry Potter movies. York and Hull are just over an hours drive away giving you access to The Deep and the National Railway Museum.
Historic homes such as Castle Howard and Burton Agnes Hall are easily reached by car and coastal attractions such a Scarborough, Whitby and Robin Hoods bay are only a short drive from Filey.
- Sea Front Location with panoramic views of Filey Bay
- Gas Fired Central Heating with Nest thermostatic control
- Includes all Bills, Bedding (feather and down protected by Nomite) and Towels
- Bose Music System
- 3, 4 and 7 night breaks available
- Flexible check-in days.
- Three Samsung Freeview HD Smart TV’s (48″ in the lounge, 32″ in the bedrooms)
- Humax FreeSat player
- Samsung Blu-Ray Player and a selection of Blu-Ray disks
- Neff Hob, Grill, Oven, Microwave and Fisher and Paykel Dishwasher
- Washing and Drying facilities
- Free Hi Speed Wi-Fi throughout the building
To experience your perfect holiday in Filey, please see the Booking Page